Prompt and Thorough Gas Leak Repair
A gas leak is one of the most dangerous plumbing issues and you should never ignore it. It requires immediate attention because not only can it harm your family’s health, but can also put your home at risk for fire or explosion.
Signs of a Natural Gas Leak
- Dead or dying grass and plants around the affected area.
- Unpleasant odor which smells much like rotten eggs or sulfur.
- A distinct hissing noise or roaring sound near the gas lines.
What To Do If You Have a Gas Leak
If you suspect a gas leak in your home, evacuate the premises and call the experts at SC Plumbing, Heating & Air (843) 360-5078 for an immediate inspection. Our licensed and experienced plumbers are highly-trained in identifying gas leak issues and performing prompt and safe gas line repairs.
Reasons to Replace Gas Lines
- Excessive wear or damage
- Clogged gas lines
- Excessive corrosion around the fittings
- Loosen or broken fittings
- Hard, cracked gaskets